Director, Customer Success, Central Europe at InfoSum in Hamburg
InfoSum is the world’s leading data collaboration platform empowering companies to deliver better customer experiences while prioritizing customer privacy. Using patented, privacy-first technology, InfoSum connects customer records between and amongst companies, without moving or sharing data. Since launching the platform in 2019, global customer-oriented companies across financial services, CTV, retail, healthcare, gaming, and entertainment trust InfoSum to seamlessly and compliantly deliver better customer experiences.
InfoSum was founded in 2015 with a vision to connect the world’s data without ever sharing it. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the ‘non-movement of data.’ InfoSum is based in the US, UK, and Central Europe, with offices in New York, London, and Hamburg. In August 2021 we announced our Series B funding of $65m from Chrysalis Investments, bringing our total funds raised to $90m. InfoSum is poised for exponential growth in 2022 and is looking to significantly expand its team in Central Europe.
We are seeking an experienced, highly detailed, diligent, and confident Director of Customer Success to manage and grow key accounts. You will work with our client’s engineering, product operations, and commercial teams to understand and implement an ever growing set of use cases leveraging InfoSum’s platform.
The ideal candidate is commercially astute, data-driven, execution focused, detail-oriented and able to direct and manage sophisticated clients to ensure they receive the highest value from our platform.
In this role you will:
- Lead the day-to-day relationship of the strategic account(s) and collaborate with InfoSum’s commercial and technical teams to identify additional revenue opportunities and effectively meet and exceed account revenue growth goals.
- Run regular meetings, project plans and smoothly on-board new opportunities working with cross-functional teams.
- Understand, document and present complex data/identity solutions leveraging the InfoSum platform and the clients data/identity assets.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with a defined set of strategic partners
- Act as the client’s go-to advocate and navigate internal processes at InfoSum and the client to provide the best outcome for the client
- Deliver analytical insights to client by providing actionable recommendations
- Track performance and success of platform use to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome for the client / their partners
- Create and establish go-to-market plans for the account and each of its multiple use cases
- Plan and execute QBRs
- Run a reliable and organized account process that keeps InfoSum on top of deadlines and capable of seamlessly introducing new revenue growth initiatives
- Respond effectively to client RFP’s/RFI’s
- Contribute to the continued development of the Customer Success team
- Minimum 6+ years experience in a client facing role working with large-scale strategic accounts
- Strong understanding of how data and identity is activated in the media supply chain/martech ecosystem, and related applications and tech stacks with a proven track record in Central European markets
- Experience in people management and development, specifically managing large teams within a matrixed organization
- Clear written and oral communicator with emphasis on precision
- Demonstrable and consistent track record of successfully growing complex partnerships
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to support other team members
- Ability to work and communicate seamlessly in person and remotely
- Ability to build and cultivate new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization
- An organized self-starter that pitches in as needed in a fast moving startup environment
- Experience working internationally and in multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis, including collaboration time with the CE team in Hamburg
- Fluent in German (native speaker or C2)
You will receive a competitive salary, 8% pension contribution, private health care and the opportunity to receive share options. Like most tech businesses, we are fully remote and intend to remain that way until social distancing measures are over.
Verringerung von Datenverlust und Identitätsherausforderungen
Wie Marken und Publisher die Datenverarmung gemeinsam angehen können
Der Impact des "Consent" auf Ihr Marketing
Erfahren Sie, wie bewusste Zustimmung zur Daten-Nutzung die Kundenbeziehung stärkt.
The Data Secrets of Successful Marketers
Learn, why only 11% of marketers can call themselves 'data-driven'
Mit Augmented Analytics zu einem verbesserten Return on Ad Spend
Erfahren Sie, wie Augmented Analytics Ihr Marketing transformieren kann
Trends und Langzeitentwicklungen im Zuschauerverhalten
Erfahren Sie, wie sich die Zuschauergewohnheiten entwickeln werden.
Consumer Insights und digitale Strategien für das Weihnachtsgeschäft
Mit Insights und digitalen Strategien erfolgreich ins Weihnachtsgeschäft
Direct to Consumer vs. Retail - Der Guide für erfolgreiches DTC-Marketing
Erfahren Sie, wie Sie Ihr DTC-Marketing erfolgreich gestalten
Mehr programmatischer Umsatz in drei Schritten!
Erfahren Sie, wie Sie Ihren programmatischen Umsatz steigern können