Operational Product Manager – Advertising bei Open-Xchange
Operational Product Manager – Advertising
Don’t just go to work. Thrive.
We need people who are committed to openness, have a rebellious business spirit and the will to revolutionize the market.
Open people for open source!
By joining OX as part of the Engineering Team, this position is a launch pad for highly talented individuals to build their experience inside the development department and access many opportunities working for OX globally
A borderless internet that is open, safe and free
We are eMail
Worldwide companies like: Comcast, Cox, 1&1, STRATO, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Orange, Unitymedia, ItaliaOnline, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace all use our „white label“ products for eMail and collaboration.We are looking for a talented and operational Product Manager who is familiar with the ad tech industry and experienced in running and optimizing ad campaigns in a programmatic world. Come join our energetic team and have the chance to help drive our ad product development and create new team processes.
Your passion / Your job
- Develop and initiate new products for the advertising section
- Create and maintain product concepts and specifications
- Strategically implement and manage all display and mobile ad campaigns
- Monitor delivery, performance, and ad quality to ensure our campaigns reach their optimum performance
- Proactively conduct reporting and analyses to identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage road maps and releases
- Proactively manage our international partners and service providers
- Manage the product strategy and share learnings and metrics with both the team and the wider company
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues from the other product management departments like the core development and QA as well as the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams to push not only revenue, but also our ad product development
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel.
- Assist with troubleshooting technical issues, ad serving errors, and reporting discrepancies
What do you bring to the table
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are
- Several years of job experience as a product manager, preferably in the Adtech-business, e-mail or RTB and/orad operations and display advertising experience; Google Adwords Display and/or DFP Certification is a plus
- You have experience in ad serving and as management technologies such as DFP, or any DSP / multi-SSPs / multi ad networks
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an affinity for data-driven approaches
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and you are very detail-oriented
- Strong affinity for a self-depending work ethic, high quality standards and a hands-on mentality
- Your English language skills are business fluent and you are willing to travel quite a bit across Europe and the US catering to our international customer base.
What do we offer
- Working on a modern cloud software in an international team
- Wide scope to develop your own ideas and projects
- Home Office and the opportunity to work from one of our well-appointed worldwide offices
- The most current and jazzy equipment
- Continuous personal development & training
- Flat hierarchies combined with a „Open Door“ policy
Open-Xchange / Open people for Open source
With some 260+ employees Open-Xchange develops a Open-Source-Software addressing communication, collaboration and office-productivity worldwide. Sales are made through Internet service providers, hosting, telecommunication and cable providers, which offer their customers the Open-Xchange solution as SaaS (Software as a Service). More than 200 million users adopted Open-Xchange software for their private and business communications via partners such as 1 & 1, STRATO, Host Europe, NetCologne, network solutions / web.com and Rackspace.
The core offer is named OX App Suite with applications for processing e-mails, contacts and appointments, which can be extended by functions like: OX Drive for managing and synchronizing documents, images, photos and movies; OX Documents for text processing, spreadsheets and presentations and OX Guard for encrypting emails and files. Software from Dovecot and PowerDNS are complementing Open-Xchange’s portfolio.
We want to constantly advance and are looking for people who have fun working with the latest technologies in an international team. There are locations in Hamburg, Bremen, Dortmund, Cologne, Olpe and Nuremberg as well as Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. International offices are in Tokyo, Sydney and Palo Alto which represents the distributed team in the USA.
If you are interested, please contact Jochen F. Schude for further information – or send us your paperless application with a cover letter including the job ID, tabular CV, certificates, salary request and the earliest possible date of entry by e-mail to recruiting at open-xchange.com.
Das könnte Sie interessieren