Team Lead SEO (m/f/d) bei Flightright in Berlin
Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 5,200,000 consumers used our service and Flightright became the #1 platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
The marketing team has committed to one mission: to ensure that people all around the world know about their rights when it comes to flight delays or cancellations. We brainstorm, we juggle with numbers, we debate, we share our knowledge and results. We’re brave enough to try out new things, we embrace mistakes in order to improve every day. We’re a diverse and cake fanatic bunch of people from different countries complementing each other. We’re communicating openly and honestly with each other, giving and receiving feedback. We can rely on each other; we laugh together but most of all we want to grow together.
Team Lead SEO (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a Team Lead SEO (m/f/d) who enjoys a creative working atmosphere and wants to give our consumers access to justice.
- Together with your team you are responsible for the development and review of the international SEO strategy (on and off-page)
- You will identify and execute on- and off-page measures to adjust our current strategy and achieve long-term SEO success
- You coach and mentor your team to motivate and foster improvement and career development
- You work strategically but also support your team operationally
- You collaborate and strategize with other departments to reach our goals and to optimize our processes
- You lead our SEO agencies
- You are responsible for the budgets of the SEO channel which are aligned with the management
- You gained a lot of experience in the digital sector with a focus on SEO with a KPI driven approach
- You have first experiences in leading a small team
- You are a strategic and at the same time constructive thinker: you enjoy analyzing data, recognizing patterns and insights and finding creative ways to create and grasp value
- You are an all-round talent in SEO including of a deep understanding of the technical aspects and how a website works (HTML, CSS)
- You have experience with tools like: Semrush, Google Search Control, Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc.✈ You have a high degree of initiative and passion for our customer’s needs and experiences
- You speak English on a professional level, fluent German or any other languages are a plus
Need more reasons?
Shape the future of LegalTech and influence Flightright’s development with own projects. Let yourself get carried away by our unique company culture and be inspired by our strong team spirit. Our international crew consists of motivated people with different professional and cultural backgrounds - but they are all united by one goal: give our customers access to justice!
Of course, there are awesome goodies as language classes, home office, flexible working hours, a sponsored Hello-Fresh food dispenser, fitness bonus, fruits and drinks, games and, and, and. Get a first impression of our team spirit through our behind-the-scenes video: https://vimeo.com/277602049
Ready for take-off? Go ahead and apply on our job site! Katharina Nadj is looking forward to your application!