Publisher Strategic Account Manager bei Amazon in München
Amazon’s Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
Publisher Strategic Account Manager
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team and help build industry-leading solutions for publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon’s quickly growing advertising business and own strategic relationships with some of the largest publishers. You’ll maximize the value our publishers receive from APS’ suite of cloud services.
- Manage all phases of relationships with our video, web and mobile publishers.
- Conduct regular business reviews with publishers. Employ consultative, long term approach and build productive relationships with stakeholders of all levels within publisher organization.
- Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
- Oversee onboarding of new publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
- Investigate and work directly with engineers to help them troubleshoot customer issues.
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.
- Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Munich
- At least 5 years of direct experience in online media buying/selling, programmatic advertising account management/client services, online advertising operations, or yield/revenue management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related fields.
- Fluent in German and English language
- Experience managing large branded video, display and mobile app publishers and deep understanding of publisher challenges.
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues directly with Product Management and Engineering.
- Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize product requests.
- Team player with strong persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, header bidding, publisher products and SSPs.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project and organizational skills.